Saturday, April 11, 2009

Deer Fence Progress

Richard, Ryan, Lynn, Terry and myself worked on installation of the deer fence today, and it is about half way complete. Terry picked up some welded gate frames from Specialty Agricultural Supplies in Orange, and painted them black (photo)

Parks & Rec has removed the boulder and cable from the end of the driveway to allow deliveries up the driveway. A new chain will be installed for which we have the key.

I sent out a request for quotes to six nurseries for the purchase of natives species. White Flower Farms responded that don't give quotes. A few other nurseries sent me a list of a few available native species, but Earth Tones in Woodbury says they have most of what I listed in the natural form (not cultivares).

The bottom picture is Richard, Ryan and myself installing the deer fence, which is nearly invisible in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment